Superior Cargo Express,320 Serangoon Road #04-17 Serangoon Plaza, Singapore

Singapore, Singapore 0 comments

Hello Readers,

We are a Singapore based company doing import/export of garments for the past 2 years. Since our first consignment we are dealing with Superior Cargo and So far we have no complaints. We are referred by our client to see Superior Cargo's website http://www.superiorcargo.com.sg for their services and contact them.

They always committed and handle customs related issues in favor of us. Even if there are delays in the delivery due to the other party or customs clearance reasons, they always give us advance notice and make us clear.

Although we are one of the biggest import and exporters the reason why we didn't use other big cargo firms are due to the heavy charges and also their collection agents in India are not professionals as the big cargo firms.

We wish them and seek their continuous and quality services.

Best Regards

Selvan

Superior Cargo Express,320 Serangoon Road #04-17 Serangoon Plaza, Singapore

Dubai, Dubai 6 comments

Hi,

I am Agneee I have recently relocated from Singapore to india.I booked my Cargo through a cargo Agency in Singapore called Superior Cargo Express,320 Serangoon Road #04-17 Serangoon Plaza, 218108, Singapore p: 62911153,62911132 f: 62911185.My experience with this cargo is one of the worst life experiences.Firstly I had booked the 42 inches LCD with other 2 items.The Superior Cargo guy came to my place and collected the cargo as I was suppose to leave on the same day.I have instructed him to pack the cargo properly and send it by JET Airlines.He has charged an additional amount to everything I did not have problem in paying for it so I happily agreed.

Now when I received my Cargo at Lucknow Airport.The LCD was damaged and few of the items were even missing.My Luggage was not packed at all and the cargo was sent by the worst airline that is Indian Airlines as they get a good margin on those cheap and irresponsible Airlines.To save more money Superior Cargo guy (Tarachand Nishad) booked the cargo with multiple hoping firstly from Singapore to Chennai > Chennai to Delhi > Delhi To Lucknow and hence the cargo was mishandled at several location.Now the worst part is that when I called up the cargo service after finding it and explained him about everything they informed me they will do everything to get the claim processed.But when I called them again to get some information they did not even pick up my call , did not reply to my mails or message, Finally I called them on their landline the name of the old man was Tarachand he picked up the call and he started giving me excuses all irrelevant to the subject.The outcome of that was it got damaged and few of the costly items were missing from my luggage.I have launched a complaint in consumer forum about it.but I want to highlight this upfront here so that people should not book their cargo with these services for their own good.

I was declined a claim saying the packing was not proper and the cargo service guy has sent the cargo through more than one hop..this was they earn more money.

Th funniest part was that I met a girl who even sent the cargo to Lucknow and her LCD was even broken.I met her in the cargo manager office she even used Mr Superior Cargo Singapore (Tarachand’s amazing service)

I always wondered that old people don’t lie but this experienced made me feel that they are one of the worst lier 

Because of multiple handling of the cargo the incident happened.Anyways I tried following it up but again the old man did not pick my call.So I thaught to put it on the internet so that atleast the other guys can be aware and reap the benefit for not doing the cargo from this place..

Thanks for reading!

Agneee

Comments

Singapore, Singapore, Singapore #728284

Mr.TARACHAND NISHAD.....I CAN SEE YOUR PROFESSIONALISM IN YOUR COMMENT, I AM NOT SURE WHETHER AGNEE IS SPEAKING TRUTH OR NOT BUT THE WORDS YOU HAVE USED DEFINITELY SHOW YOUR TRUE SIDE...I WAS LOOKING FOR RELOCATION SERVICES FROM SINGAPORE TO INDA THAT IS WHY I CAME TO THIS PAGE...

I THING IS SURE I WILL NEVER USE YOUR SERVICES NOR WOULD SUGGEST TO MY FELLOW INDIAN OR NON-INDIAN FRIENDS..

:grin :eek :upset AGNEE WHICH AGNI MISSILE ARE YOU IS IT THE ONE THAT FAILED AND DROPPEN IN THE BAY OF BENGAL.FRANKLY YOU SHOULD CHANGE YOUR NAME.

YOUR NAME BETTER SUITS A MISSILE AND NOT A CROOCKED PERSSON LIKE YOU.YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A FIRE THAT WILL BRING DESTRUCTION AND BAD LUCK TO ANY ONE. LOOK AT YOUR COMMENTS AND THE WAY YOU HAVE CONDEMNED A HONEST AND COMMENDABLE SERVICE PROVIDER WHO SACRIFICES ALL HIS HOLIDAYS, SATURDAYS AND SUNDAYS TO SERVE THE INDIAN COMMUNITY AND CORRUPT PEOPLE LIKE YOU ONLY TO GET A KNIFE PLUNGED IN THE BACK BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU. FRANKLY IF ONLY I HAD YOUR ADDRESS AND PHONE NUMBER I WOULD START LEGAL PROCEEDINGS AGAINST YOU AND GET YOU TO SUFFER FROM LONG TERM PERIOD.YOU WOULD NEED YEARLY SUPPLIES OF LADIES SANITARY PADS TO SAVE YOU FROM EMBARRESMENT. YOU ARE A KHUSRA.

YOU HAVE TAKEN THE INTENET TO CONDEMN A HONEST AND HARDWORKING INDIAN BROTHER BECAUSE HE DID NOT AGREE IN YOUR SCHEME OF THINGS TO GIVE YOU AN GROSSLY INFLATED BILL SO THAT YOU COULD CHEAT YOUR EMPLOYER IN DUBAI TO PAY YU MORE MONEY FOR THE SHIPMENT OF YOUR 45KGS OF PERSONAL EFFECTS FROM SINGAPORE TO LUCKNOW ON JET AIRWAYS DIRECT FLIGHT FROM SISNGAPORE TO LUCKNOW PILOTED BY NON OTHER THAN AGNEE WHO WOULD HAVE PILOTED THE PLANE INTO THE BAY OF BENGAL.IF YOU HAVE ANY GUTS LEFT JUST SEND US YOUR FULL ADDRESS AND LET US START LEGAL PROCEEDINGS AGAINST YOU AND YOU CAN START PURCHASING LADIES SANITARY PADS TO SAVE YOU FROM EMBARRESMENT

HI AGNEE, HAVE YU HEARD OF THE WORD KARMA. I HAVE SEEN MANY LIKE YOU SUFFER FROM INCURABLE DISEASES LIKE CANCER OF THE WHOLE BODY. DONT WORRY YOU WILL BE GETTING YOUR SHARE OF KARMA AND YOU WONT EVEN FIND ENOUGH TEARS TO CRY

DEAR READERS,PLEASE READ THIS.

HIS NAME NAME IS NOT.........AGNEE,THERE ARE MILLIONS OF PEOPLE HAVING THIS SURNAME AGNIHOTRI IN INDIA.

DON'T BE SHY,YOU DON'T APPRECIATE MY SERVICE YOU WERE IN A RUSH & PACKING WAS DONE BY YOU AND MY MEN IN MY RESENT.

STOP LYING WE ARE SENDING FIFTY TO EIGHTY TONS OF CARGO MONTHLY. CAN YOU PLEASE REASON OUT WITH YOUR BLOODY 45 KGS HOW MUCH MONEY CAN I MAKE? YOU ARE EDUCATED WITH CORUPT MIND ON WHAT GROUND YOU WANT ME TO ANSWER YOUR CALL? YOU WANTED ME TO RAISE INVOICE FOR TWO THOUSAND PLUS DOLLARS ON WHAT GROUND I CAN MAKE INVICE FOR PLUS TWO THOUSAND DOLLARS FOR YOUR FOURTY-FIVE KILOS YOU *** RETARD? JUST SAY SIMPLY YOU WANTED TO CHEAT YOUR COMPANY BY PRODUCING A FAKE INVOICE FOR MORE VALUE.BE A MAN YOU ARE THE FIRST PERSON IN MY THIRTY-FIVE YEARS OF CARGO SERVICE TO TALK LIKE THIS.I HAVE MOVE HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF TV'S INFACT I CHARTED PLANE WITH MY FRIEND TO CARRY TV'S TO INDIA DURING ASIAN GAMES. NOTHING HAPPENED TO YOUR TV IT WAS O.K.UNTIL YOU TOOK YOUR HOUSE SOMETHING WENT WRONG,YOU CLAIM THAT THE T.V WAS BROKEN INTO PIECES BY SHAKING THE BOX YOU CAN KNOW PLEASE PRODUCE SURVEY REPORT THAT THE TV WAS BROKEN INTRANSIT. I THINK YOU ARE CORRUPTED AND DIRTY MINDED THINKING OF CLAIMING FROM MY COMPANY AND THE AIRLINES. ALSO WITH YOUR DUBAI BASE COMPANY INDIAN AIRLINES IS NOT A THIRD CLASS AIRLINES. WE HAVE SEND THOUSAND OF TV'S TO COIMBATORE,CALICUT,VISHAKHAPATTINAM,CHENNAI,COCHIN,HYDRABAD ETC BYINDIAN AIRLINES. STOP LYING TO FELLOW READERS YOU CORRUPTED CHEATER. I WILL NOT HESITATE TO EMAIL TO YOUR COMPANY ABOUT YOUR CHEATING TACTICS.

Mr Agnee, firstly you have to get your english particularly your grammar.Secondly, no airline flies directly to lucknow.

They are all Via flights. Stop lying to the world, you bargained and refused to pay for Jet Airways which is why your cargo was sent on Indian Airlines. You measly, penny hungry, stingy disgusting excuse for a human have got no right to condemn their services. Pay peanuts you get monkeys.

Plus u wanted a special invoice so that you could claim extra cash from your company.Bloody corrupted ***!

Hey Agnihotri, I have known Tarachand since I was a kid.He has a lot of professionalism combined with gracious humanity in him.

Couple of occasions in fact I would say several times he has given heavy discounts to maids and low wage labourers returning back to India and Sri lanka. Your case was an exceptional cos you wanted him to bill you a higher amount so that you could claim extra from your company. Well when he refused to such a low life corrupted act, you started slandering him. It just shows the maggot blood that is coursing through your veins.

P.s have some guts in you and post your real details..oops!

I forgot penny hungry person like you have no morals let alone guts!Tarachand Nishad is a gem of a person

View more comments